Just checked your quizzes and I think some exercises will be good for you.
Write them in your notebooks.
1. The man is sitting in the garden.
2. The man is sitting in the garden
3. The man is sitting in the garden.
4. My teacher will teach us a new song.
5. My teacher will teach us a new song.
6. My teacher will teach us a new song.
7. John went to Paris last month.
8. John went to Paris last month.
9. John went to Paris last month.
10. My sister has just passed her driving test.
11. Mary got up at 7 o’clock yesterday morning.
12. Mary got up at 7 o’clock yesterday morning.
A little bit self-study will help all of you. Just click on the link and do the quizzes. It will also help your listening skills. Moreover, believe me they are fun. eslvideo.com
Just click on the link below and start working.
Here is the link of our wikispaces project. Check the link and start preparing your glogsters.
Unit 3 vocabulary
For the ones who were absent this week, Sesilya prepared a great power point presentation for the vocabulary of the listening part.
Don’t forget to study them.
This week we’re going to write articles about places. Here is an idea for you to write a descriptive article of a place.
A Pair of Silk Stockings (Discovering Fiction)
Does a good mother save money?Why?
Should a good mother spend money only on her children?
When is it ok for a good mother to spend money on herself?
Waiting for your ideas!!!
WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP BULLIES?
PUT YOURSELVES IN THE SHOES OF KIDS WHO ARE OFTEN BULLIED. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW IT HURTS, HOW MUCH PAIN IT CAUSES TO THAT KID?
NOW PREPARE YOUR POSTER AND TELL US HOW HORRIBLE THE BULLIES ARE.
AKSEL’S POSTER ON BULLYING
IT HURTS, DOESN’T IT?
Very well prepared.